-2017 General Management M2: Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (Exchange Program)
-2017 Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Aviation Business Management, Mae Fah Luang University, THAILAND
-2019 Master of Business Administration
Major: International Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Mae Fah Luang University, THAILAND
- Aviation Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Ticketing Reservation and Distribution System
- Laws and Regulations in Aviation Industry
- Legal and Taxes Aspects for Logistics
Area of Interest:
- Airlines Business Management
- Sustainable Development
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Researches & Publications:
- Nimsai, S., & Ho, P. (2019). Risk factor analysis of the value chain for sawn rubberwood timber export to China. International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 8(6), 14-22.
- Thepchalerm, T., & Ho, P. (2019). The driver of sustainable tourism supply chain: A conceptual framework. In The 3rd GSTM International Conference 2019 (pp. 13-19).
- Yamsa-ard, S., Areerat, S., Phoopongksak, S., Kiewkalong, N., & Ho, P. (2019). Modern logistics management of Thai tea to enhance competitiveness in ASEAN market. In The 6th National Sustainability in Business Conference & Journal 2019 (pp. 1132-1141).
- Rabten, W., Wangdra, P., Ho, P., Siriyod, T., Khondee, W., Buasuwan, W., & Tan, C. C. (2018). Sustainable supply chain management model for tourism: A case study of Phu Tub Berg tourist destination, Phetchaboon, Thailand. In ASEAN/Asian Academic Society International Conference Proceeding Series (pp. 831-838).