Ph.D., Major: Economics, University of Nantes, FRANCE
Ph.D. (International Economics)
International Trade Theory and Policy
Cross-Border Trade Economy
Economics of Regional Integration
Area of Interest:
Foreign Direct Investment; Multinational Enterprises; International Economic Integration
Researches & Publications:
- 2014 Foreign Direct Investment and Poverty Reduction Nexus in Southeast Asia. In: Poverty Reduction Strategies and Policies in Developing Asia, included in the springer series “Poverty Reduction Policies and Practices in Developing Asia”. Ed. Heshmati A., Maasoumi E. and Wan G., Chapter 15, Springer (Forthcoming).
- 2014 Investment Promotion Policy in Potential Border Zone, Procedia Economics and Finance. 14, 615-623. Indexed in Scopus (Elsevier).
- 2013 On the relation between foreign direct investment and regional income inequality towards ASEAN’s economic integration, Economics Bulletin, Vol. 33 No. 3 pp. 2251-2259.
- 2013 Foreign Direct Investment on ASEAN’s Income Inequality Revisited: A Spatial Panel Data Model Approach. In: Enzo Guillon and Lucas Chauvet ed. Foreign Direct
- Investment (FDI): Policies, Economic Impacts and Global Perspectives, pp. 127-154. NOVA Science Publishers.
- 2012 A survey on socio-economic development and FDI-led strategy, Procedia Economics and Finance, 1, 393-400.
- 2012 Some new evidence on intra-industry trade and complex FDI in ASEAN countries: a spatial panel approach, International Journal of Economic and Business Research, 4(1/2): 116-131.
- 2011 Foreign Direct Investment in Producer Services in ASEAN: How Does It Respond to the Productivity Spillovers?, Journal of European Economy, 10: 482-502.
- 2010 Some New Insights into FDI Determinants in MENA countries: An Application of a Spatial Panel Data Model (with Nicolas Péridy), International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 3(4): 314-329.
- 2010 Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity Spillovers: The Experience of ASEAN Countries (with Nicolas Péridy), Journal of Economic Integration, 25(2): 289-323.
- 2009 The Impact of Regional Integration and Third-Country Effects on FDI: Evidence from ASEAN (with Nicolas Péridy), ASEAN Economic Bulletin, 26(3):239-252.
- 2009 Do the third-country effect and economic integration matter for Intra-ASEAN FDI?, Journal of International Trade Law and Policy, 8(3): 213-226.