PhD in Natural Resources , University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont Oct 2010
MSc in Science (Ecological Economics), Values and Policy State University of New York at Albany, Albany, New York May 2001
MSc in Engineering (Industrial and Management Engineering Concentration), Management of Technology, Kasetsart University, Thailand Aug 1998
BA in Engineering (Industrial Engineering), Engineering department, Kasetsart University , Thailand
Area of Interest:
Feb 2002 – Present Lecturer, the Institute for the Study of Natural Resources and Environmental Management (NREM), Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai, Thailand
June – Aug 2006 Intern, Montenay Dutchess LLC, (Waste To Energy Power Plant), Poughkeepsie NY
June – July 1999 Research Associate, NYS Attorney General Office, Environmental Protection Bureau, Albany NY
Aug –Jan 1996 Production Engineer, Infinite Electric Company
May – Aug 1995 Production Engineer, Television & VDO tape Department, NEC (Thailand)
Researches & Publications:
Books and reports
- O.Perez-Maqueo, A. Intralawan, et al. (2007). Coastal disasters from the perspective of ecological economics. Ecological Economics 63: 273 - 284.
- M.L. Martinez, A. Intralawan, et al. (2007). The coast of our world: ecological, economic and social importance. Ecological Economics 63: 254 - 272.
- Costanza, R., I. Kubiszewski, P. Paquet, J. King, S. Halimi, H. Sanguanngoi, N.L. Bach, R. Frankel, J. - Ganaseni, A. Intralawan, and D. Morell (2011). Alternative Planning Approaches for Hydropower Development in the Lower Mekong Basin. USAID, Bangkok, Thailand.
- A. Intralawan (2012). Maintaining the Flow of Ecosystem Services: A Challenge of Community along Mekong River. Ecological Security: Climate Change and Socio-economic Policy Development Implications in the GMS. N. L. B. Hansa Sanguannoi, Richard J. Frankel, Nuttiga Hempattarasuwan,. Mae Fah Luang University.
- Gagaseni, J., A. Intralawan, et al. (2012). Ecological Secuirty: The Fundamental Threat in the Greater Mekong Sub-region. Ecological Security: Climate Change and Socio-economic Policy Development Implications in the GMS, Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai, Thailand.
- Acharya, H. B. and A. Intralawan (2013). "Assessing the Economic Value of Protected Area: A Policy Implication for Sustainable Biodiversity Conservation." International Journal of Advances in Management, Technology & Engineering Science 2(6): 1-5.
- Zaw, N. W. and A. Intralawan (2013). Assessment of Soil Erosion and Sedimentation: A Case Study of Kalaw Chaung Sub-watershed of Inle Lake in Myanmar. National Graduated Research Conference, Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Phuong, N. T., A. Intralawan, et al. (2013). Climate Change and Potential Flood Risk in Downstream Sai Gon-Dong Nai River Basin in Vietnam. National Graduated Research Conference, Mae Fah Luang University, Chiang Rai, Thailand.