The Bachelor of Accounting programme focuses on producing graduates not only with knowledge, capability,
skills in accounting, but also with skills in operating internationally utilised information-technology
The programme also aims in providing students with good morals and career ethics that are necessary to be a
professional in this industry.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have excellent professional knowledge and skills.
- Have academic development capabilities and be able to provide advice regarding accountancy to both the
public and private sector.
- Seek modern and existing knowledge and wisdom and be able to adjust oneself to act appropriately in the
current rapidly changing environment that involves international competition.
- Think, act and problem solve as well as have good quality morals and professional ethics.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Specialised Accounting
- Tax Planning
- Forensic Accounting