The Business Administration programme aims to meet the human resource requirements of businesses and to
develop the human resources capability to manage, analyse and apply knowledge with wisdom, merit, and moral
virtues for success in the graduates' careers, for social development in a changing environment, and for
competition in the modern business world.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have knowledge and expertise in the business administration and management fields under the current
human resource needs.
- Have the abilities and skills in business administration and be able to apply management skills for
implementing into their future career effectively.
- Have creativity for self-development to become future leaders and managers who are able to perform
within business globally and economically according to the current trends.
- Have morals and ethics in their career and personal life.
- Have interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to working with cross-cultural business
- 3 Optional Major Tracks
- International Business
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Business Management in ASEAN Countries
- International Business and Border Trade Management
- Human Resources Management