The Bachelor of Economics programme aims to train students to understand the general economic framework to apply econometrics tools to analyse problems corresponding to the economic development at both national and local levels, and students will learn to understand the interconnection of the forces underlying globalisation with an emphasis on social and national interests.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have knowledge about economics in line with current global changes.
- Have the knowledge and ability to analyse and study the economic linkages of the economy between regions.
- Conduct in depth analysis of the Upper North and GMS subregion economy.
- Have an understanding of diverse language and cultures in order to facilitate the development of economic cooperation between countries in the region towards sustainable development and peace to become graduates with an awareness of morals and ethics consistent with economic good governance.
- International Economic Cooperation
- Trade Negotiation Globalisation
- Logistic Management
- Cross Border Trade Economy
- Economics of Regional Integration