The hospitality industry is one of the world's fastest growing industries. In today's fast paced hospitality industry, hotel and restaurant owners, managers and supervisors must have a broad, based knowledge of all aspects of the business in order to keep their business competitive. As a starting point for a management career in this industry, this programme aims to develop entrepreneurial leadership in the acquisition of the business and management skills.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have knowledge and expertise in hotel management and food and beverage management.
- Develop the process of management and arrange the systems of administration as well as have an expertise in communications and in the use of modern technology.
- Initiate tourism and food and beverage businesses with a basic understanding and concept of building a new business in order to conduct a sustainable profession in the service industry.
- Have morals and professional ethics and have responsibility in working with other cultures in various situations.
- Front Office Management
- Food Preparation and Culinary Skills Cruise Lines Business
- Health and Spa Tourism Management