This programme aims to produce graduates with theoretical academic knowledge and capability in general tourism business management, as well as the principles of business, emphasising the importance of developing students to be the prospective entrepreneurs with tourism management skills and knowledge of professional operations in the tourism and hospitality industry and related businesses. Students will be able to use information technology and have morality and ethics in order to succeed in their careers and for social development.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have knowledge and skills in managing the tourism industry.
- Have service operation management skills as well as communication and technology skills for the tourism industry.
- Have entrepreneurial skills in the tourism and service industry with concern for sustainability.
- Have morality, ethics, responsibility and accountability in cross-cultural situations.
- Principle of Professional Tour Guide
- ASEAN Tourism
- Fundamentals of Events and MICE