This is a three year Ph.D. programme in Business Administration. The programme is designed for graduates who desire an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Business Administration, while holding a strong determination to be an academic, researcher, and an expert in their particular business area.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have research competency in business administration and be able to publish academic works and share information with people in the industry.
- Have the knowledge and management confidence in the business environment as well as welcome opportunities of knowledge in related fields.
- Have business ethics and social responsibility.
Total credits required: 36
- Plan 1.1: Dissertation (48 Credits)
- Plan 2.1: Coursework (18 Credits)/ Dissertation (36 Credits)