In response to the growing GMS regional and international economic integration, the 1.5 year International MBA Programme in Entrepreneurial Management aims at creating a very diverse education environment. It focuses on entrepreneurial management skills, innovation, and analytical thinking and problem solving abilities. Graduates will understand how to apply their theoretical knowledge in real-life business solutions and develop excellent leadership competency in order to guide their businesses to international success. The submission of a thesis or independent study project in a related field is a central requirement of the programme, which helps the students to deepen their research skills and to advance their expertise in their chosen area. All of this makes the programme a unique opportunity in the region for everyone seeking business success through entrepreneurship.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have the knowledge, skills and concepts in entrepreneurial management and in other business management fields and effectively apply this knowledge in business analysis and planning.
- Have entrepreneurial skills, leadership skills, management vision, creativity, morality and abilities to sustainably adjust their business operations to rapid changes in competing with other businesses at an international level.
- Have the knowledge in entrepreneurial management to develop the foundations of education in business management.
Total credits required: 36
- Plan A: Coursework (24 Credits)/ Thesis (12 Credits)
- Plan B: Coursework (30 Credits)/ Independent Study (6 Credits)