This 2-year MBA programme is designed for graduates who are mainly working in both the government and private sectors. Students can take classes at the weekends and receive training in modern management, including effective techniques to achieve the knowledge of sustainable management needed to meet the standards of the business world and the society. Students have to produce a thesis or independent study on a subject of their personal interests under the guidance of expert faculty members.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have knowledge and principles in various management fields and focus on the concepts of organisational management, including modern management techniques to effectively improve organisational processes.
- Have management skills with the vision to keep up with social, political economic, and technological changes.
- Have business concepts and leadership skills.
- Have skills and expertise in analysing problems professionally with analytical skills and systemic decision making.
- Have knowledge in researching and effective implementation of work .
- Have virtue and ethics and apply knowledge in practices. Have virtue and ethics and apply knowledge in practices.
Total credits required: 36
- Plan A1 : Coursework (24 Credits)/ Thesis (12 Credits)
- Plan A2: Thesis (36 Credits)
- Plan B: Coursework (33 Credits)/ Independent study ( 3 credits)