This programme is a professional MBA intended for those who aspire to increasing levels of responsibility in business and industry. The programme provides an international focal point for advanced teaching and research in the field of logistics, supply chain management, and transportation management. It also offers a concentrated study of logistics and supply chain management for students interested in learning how to apply the detailed functional aspects of logistics and supply chain management from an international and domestic perspective.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have the knowledge and understanding of theories, principles, and guidelines to manage and solve related problems in logistics and supply chain management.
- Use knowledge and skills that can be applied in planning for effective possible solutions to real situations.
- Have understanding, skills, and ability to work as a team.
- Have a vision in adapting the work environment to rapid changes in the organisation.
- Have career and business ethics.
Total credits required: 36
- Plan A1: Thesis (39 Credits)
- Plan A2: Coursework (17 Credits)/ Thesis (12 Credits)
- Plan B: Coursework (33 Credits)/ Independent Study (6 Credits) Doctoral Programme