In response to the growing tourism and its competitiveness in ASEAN region, the 1.5 International MBA program in Tourism Management aims to enhance capacity building of human resource in tourism industry. It focuses on tourism business management skills, critical and analytical thinking and problem resolution abilities in tourism business. Graduates will learn to apply their theoretical knowledge in real-life tourism business situations and develop excellent leadership competancy in order to guide their business to international success.
After completing the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Have the knowledge and ability to understand theories, principles, and and concepts related to tourism industry.
- Apply the knowledge and skills developed from coursework to real-life tourism business situations and problems.
- Have the ability to anaylze and resolve problematic situations.
- Possess excellent leadership skills and the ability to lead others and themselves to success.
- Have career and business ethics.
Total credits required: 36
- Plan A1: Thesis (36 Credits)
- Plan B: Coursework (30 Credits), Independent Study (6 Credits)