|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.B.A.||Tourism Management||4 Years|
Bachelor of Business Administration Program in Tourism Management aims to produce graduates with theoretical knowledge and capabilities in tourism and hospitality business management relating to creative and innovative economy policies of The Thai government. The programme also wants to encourage our graduates to become prospective entrepreneurs with tourism management skills and a social responsibility mindset. Our graduates would understand the concept of sustainability on both a local and international level as well as cross-cultural communication. The program offers knowledge with 3 distinct area-based competencies: border city connecting to the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS), highland geography, and the 3Hs of Chiang Rai Strategy (Herb, Health, and Heritage).
- Have knowledge and skills in starting up tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Be able to apply design thinking and digital technology to develop tourism and services innovations.
- Behave according to The Global Code of Ethics for Tourism as well as be a good global citizen.
- Be an optimistic, well rounded, knowledgeable, responsive and highly responsible leader.
Students will be able to become prospective entrepreneurs in tourism and hospitality businesses with creative and innovative digital literacy.
Graduates of Bachelor of Business Administration Program in Tourism Management can work in both public and private businesses on all levels including: local, regional and national levels. The governmental bodies such as Department of Local Administration, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Ministry of Tourism and Sport, World Tourism Organization.The private tourism and hospitality businesses such as tour operators, hotels, MICE, restaurants, tour guides, tourism associations and other related businesses.
Students will be able to:
1. Become prospective entrepreneurs in tourism and hospitality businesses with creative and innovative digital literacy.
2. To have leadership qualities, well rounded knowledge, optimistic, responsive and highly responsible qualifications.
3. To commit to The Global Code of Ethics for Tourism and be a good global citizen.
4. To have excellence in both academic and professional parts in tourism and hospitality according to the international standard of education.
- 39,000 Baht per semester
- 312,000 Baht per programme
- Programme Structure
- Bachelor of Business Administration Programme in Tourism Management
Total credits : 126 credits (4-year Bachelor’s Degree)
1. General Education Course 30 credits
2. Specific Requirement Course 90 credits
2.1 Core Course 24 credits
2.2 Major Required Course 36 credits
2.3 Major Elective Course 30 credits
Specific Interest Course 15 credits
Foreign Language Course 15 credits
3. Free Elective Course 6 credits
(Refer to Bachelor of Business Administration Program in Tourism Management Year 2017)