|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.B.A.||Hospitality Industry Management|
(Focus on hotel, food, and beverage management)
The hospitality industry is one of the world’s fastest growing industries. In today’s fast paced hospitality industry, hotel and restaurant owners, managers and supervisors must have a broad, based knowledge of all aspects of the business in order to keep their business competitive. As a starting point for a management career in this industry, this programme aims to develop entrepreneurial leadership in the acquisition of the business and management skills.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Have knowledge and expertise in hotel management and food and beverage management;
- Develop the process of management and arrange the systems of administration as well as have an expertise in communications and in the use of modern technology;
- Initiate tourism and food and beverage businesses with a basic understanding and concept of building a new business in order to conduct a sustainable profession in the service industry; and
- Have morals and professional ethics and have responsibility in working with other cultures in various situations.
- 35,750 Baht per semester
- 286,000 Baht per programme