|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.B.A.||Logistics and Supply Chain Management||4 Years|
Bachelor of Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management) primary aims to produce graduates who possess knowledge in Logistics and Supply Chain principles and theories, and be able to apply to real situation; enhance management skills in Logistics and Supply Chain in order to increase efficiency of Logistics and Supply Chain management system in accordance with the country’s Logistics and Supply Chain development strategies.
1. To adhere to morality, professional ethics, discipline, and honesty; to be able to work with others with creativity.
2. To gain knowledge and to analyze Logistics and Supply Chain’s principles and theories in order to set the plan and to solve the problem in Logistics and Supply Chain’s activities; to integrate Logistics and Supply Chain with other fields.
3. To solve the problems in real situation with creativity in accordance with the suitable theory as well as to build an awareness in environment
4. To acquire leadership skills; to have board vision; to work well with others; and to be responsibility
5. To have communication ability with more than one language; to be able to use modern information technology
6. To apply Logistics and Supply Chain’s principle to manage the business as well as daily life which will be benefit to oneself and society
Graduates will enhance knowledge and management skills in Logistics and Supply Chain business in all dimensions. They are able to integrate knowledge and skills of Logistics and Supply Chain to related fields, e.g., hospital, aviation industry, so as to solve the problems and/or improve work process efficiency.
1. Entrepreneur in production, service business, and international trade sector
2. An expert in private firms
3. An expert in public organization, for example, commerce, agriculture, transportation, etc.
4. A researcher and developer in product or business innovation
5. Lecturer or Logistics and Supply Chain Management academic officer
PLO1: To adhere honesty and professional ethics
PLO2: To have competency and confidence in knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain and apply it to career
PLO3: To have analytic and synthetic competency which help figure out and solve the problem in Logistics and Supply Chain management
PLO4: To acquire leadership and flexibility in working, and to be able to work well with other efficiently
PLO5: To develop oneself with continuous learning process, science process, and empirical evidence
- 39,000 Baht per semester
- 312,000 Baht per programme
- Programme Structure
- Bachelor of Business Administration Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Total credits : 129 credits (4-year Bachelor’s Degree)
1. General Education Course 30 credits
2. Specific Requirement Course 93 credits
2.1 Core Course 30 credits
2.2 Major Required Course 54 credits
2.3 Major Elective Course 9 credits
3. Free Elective Course 6 credits
(Refer to Bachelor of Business Administration Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Year 2017)