The School of Management, Mae Fah Luang University is recognised as one of Thailand's fastest growing and effective international business schools, constantly producing high quality graduates. All of the School's academic programmes are well-constructed and suitable for both Thai and international students. The School of Management offers extensive and diverse courses, using modern teaching approaches with support from computerised systems, to ensure the utmost benefit to the students. Moreover, the School's quality assurance system certifies the quality of education in crafting proficient graduates in each field of study.
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
With the aim of crafting proficient graduates in each field of study to meet the needs of businesses, industries and government departments, throughout Thailand and abroad. The School is one of the leading business schools in the region, offering extensive and diverse courses, using modern teaching approaches to ensure the utmost benefit to the students, and also providing a high amount of exchange opportunities to many of its partner institutions.
With the aim of crafting proficient graduates in each field of study to meet the needs of businesses, industries and government departments, throughout Thailand and abroad.
- International business management, ASEAN and international logistics management.
- Green tourism, recreation, corporate social responsibility, service quality, destination resort and hospitality management
- Cross border and international trade/investment
- Business economics and marketing
- Aviation business management
Further studies, employment in the public or private sector, business management requiring business management abilities, working in academic or educational institutions
The School of Management has developed international collaboration through student exchange with the Management Centre Innsbruck, Austria; the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
"To produce quality human resources and develop excellence in academics, research, and innovations for the society under disruption to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals in accordance with Thailand's development."
“Leading international business school for society.”
- Develop learners who are able to integrate knowledge and innovation in the context of international business administration.
- Support and develop research to be at the national and international level for the benefit of driving societal development.
- Providing academic services that meet the needs of society.
SoM CORE VALUES:
- Value Creation
SoM CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurial Skill